Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, blueberry-lemon cinnamon roll breakfast bake #mommasrecipes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Visit the Official Pop-Tarts® Website For a Full List of Pop-Tarts® Flavors. Print Enjoy this sweet dish for breakfast or dessert. Spread with cream cheese frosting and sprinkle.
Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have blueberry-lemon cinnamon roll breakfast bake #mommasrecipes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes:
- Make ready 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- Prepare 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Prepare 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Make ready 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- Make ready 1 can cinnamon rolls with icing
It’s great for feeding a crowd and the salty/sweet combination of cinnamon rolls and bacon will be your new breakfast favorite! I love a good breakfast casserole. In fact, they were the very first recipe developed for the menu. Since a trip to Waco wasn’t in the cards, we decided to put this recipe to the test.
Steps to make Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes:
- Heat oven to 350 Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In arge microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and powdered sugar uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth. Stir in blueberries and 1 tablespoon of the lemon zest.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; return icing to refrigerator. Cut each roll into 6 pieces; stir into berry mixture. Spoon and arrange in baking dish.
- Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through in center. Cool 10 minutes. Transfer reserved icing to small bowl, stir in remaining 1 tablespoon lemon zest. Spoon icing mixture into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag; squeeze bag to pipe over top of breakfast bake. Serve warm.
- Ninja foodie- spray inner pot add mixture, put on sauté mode, until it starts to bubble up, this is to cook the bottom… then go to bake on 350 for 20 mins, checking from time to time. When it’s done let rest for a few before adding the icing. (to make it this way only one batch will fit so don’t double the recipe.)
- Notes- that yellow in the picture is the orange icing (I used orange cinnamon rolls) well after eating this, the orange did make up for not using the lemon zest, never even had orange cinnamon roll until I made this lol.
Store one half in the fridge for another use (another batch of these, a batch of cinnamon rolls, a batch of dinner rolls). Turn the other half of the dough onto a floured surface. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture. If the top is looking too brown, cover with foil for the remaining time. Slice then garnish with icing and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food blueberry-lemon cinnamon roll breakfast bake #mommasrecipes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com