Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pita bread/ home made without oven. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pita bread/ home made without oven is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pita bread/ home made without oven is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
In this video let us learn How to make Pita Bread at home like a PRO in a simple Simple and Easy video tutorial format. You can make these bread without oven. Pita Bread is an Arabic bread and also known as Kuboos, or Shawarma bread.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pita bread/ home made without oven using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread/ home made without oven:
- Take 1 cup warm water (not hot or boiling) 2 teaspoons active dry or instant yeast 2 1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons salt 1 to 2 teaspoons olive oil (optional)
- Take Equipment: Mixing bowl Rolling pin Cast iron skillet (for stovetop baking) Baking sheet or a baking stone (for oven baking)
I just made the pitas using only whole wheat and corn flour (i can’t consume white flour at the time but I. Homemade pita bread, how to make pita bread at home. Step by step pictures and full video recipe. Pita bread can be made at home easily.
Instructions to make Pita bread/ home made without oven:
- Form the Pita Dough: Mix the water and yeast together, and let sit for about five minutes until the yeast is dissolved. Add 2 1/2 cups of the flour (saving the last half cup for kneading), salt, and olive oil (if using). Stir until a shaggy dough is formed.
- Knead the Dough: Sprinkle a little of the extra flour onto your clean work surface and turn out the dough. Knead the dough for about 5-7 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Add more flour as needed to keep the dough from sticking to your hands or the work surface, but try to be sparing. It’s better to use too little flour than too much. If you get tired, stop and let the dough rest for a few minutes before finishing kneading.
- Let the Dough Rise: Clean the bowl you used to mix the dough and film it with a little olive oil. Set the dough in the bowl and turn it until it’s coated with oil. Cover with a clean dishcloth or plastic wrap and let the dough rise until it’s doubled in bulk, 1-2 hours.
- Divide the Pitas: Gently deflate the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured work surface. Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and gently flatten each piece into a thick disk. Sprinkle the pieces with a little more flour and then cover them with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap wrap until you’re ready to bake them.
- Shape the pitas using floured rolling pin,roll one of the pieces into a circle 8-9 inches wide and about a quarter inch thick and you are ready to bake.
Can we make without pita bread without yeast and oven? Yes you can make, but yeast gives the bread flavour, so highly recommend using yeast. Making your own homemade pita bread is both easy and inexpensive. No need to pay the grocery store markup. Another option is to skip the oven all together and cook your pita bread on the stovetop.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pita bread/ home made without oven recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com