Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, honey chipotle corn bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Find Deals on Honey Chipotle Sauce in Groceries on Amazon. Chef Weird Beard San Antonio, Texas. In a large bowl, whisk together milk 🥛, butter, egg, sugar, and honey.
Honey Chipotle Corn Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Honey Chipotle Corn Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey chipotle corn bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Chipotle Corn Bread:
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup milk
- Get 1/4 cup melted butter
- Prepare 1 egg
- Prepare 1/3 cup sugar
- Take 1/4 cup honey
- Make ready 1 cup flour
- Take 3/4 cup corn meal
- Take 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground chipotle powder
- Get 1 large jalepeno, deveined and diced
- Take 1/2 cup shredded habanero jack
Pulse to combine or mash together using the back of a fork. Transfer to a small bowl or ramekin and freeze until the cornbread is ready. Honey cornbread spiked with chipotle heat, to be exact. I actually made this as an accompaniment to the aforementioned chilli and it is divine.
Instructions to make Honey Chipotle Corn Bread:
- Preheat oven to 400• F
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk 🥛, butter, egg, sugar, and honey
- Add flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt 🧂, and and chipotle powder. When incorporated mix in jalepenos
- Move to glass baking dish, bake for 20 minutes
- Sprinkle habanero jack on top, place back in oven for about 10 minutes. Cornbread is done when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Done ✅! Take a cooksnap & share!
Having eaten cornbread many times in the US (mainly at one of my favourite places in Arizona who bring you skillet cornbread and honey butter with every meal…drool), I had yet to ever make it. The chipotle flavor is subtle and increases slightly in intensity as you work your way through the wedge of cornbread. Texture is a nice, fine crumb that did not fall apart. Mix the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Whisk buttermilk, eggs, melted butter and chipotles in medium.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food honey chipotle corn bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com