Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, olive oil bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Buy Olive Oil Online For The Best Quality & Best Brands At Low Prices Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. In a large bowl mix together the warm water, yeast, sugar, salt, and olive oil. Knead in additional flour so that dough is soft and not sticky.
Olive Oil Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Olive Oil Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have olive oil bread using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Olive Oil Bread:
- Get Bread
- Get 2 cup self-rising flour
- Prepare 2 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Get 2 tablespoons sugar
- Get 1/2 cup seltzer water
- Take 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Take 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Get 2 large eggs
- Get Brushing
- Make ready 1/4 cup melted butter
- Get 1 tablespoon honey
- Prepare Sprinkle on top
- Get As needed coarse kosher salt
Nothing like a Yeast Bread, especially these delicious soft Olive Oil Bread Rolls. Easy Homemade bread never tasted so good. So good and so hard to decide! The olive oil in this bread makes it quite tender, while rosemary’s piquant fragrance makes slices of this loaf ideal for hearty sandwich fillings.
Steps to make Olive Oil Bread:
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit. Mix the sugar, flours, salt, and pepper. Mix the milk and vinegar in a small bowl and let sit 3 minutes. Mix the eggs and olive oil.
- Add the milk to the eggs and mix well. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture. Now add the seltzer water to the bread mixture it will foam as it is added. Knead as minimal as possible.
- Cut the dough into 3 pieces of equal size. Roll into equal lengths like a rope. Mix the butter, and honey.
- Braid the 3 ropes tuck both ends underneath. Brush over the top of the bread. Sprinkle with kosher salt and bake 25-35 minutes. Let cool for a bit and serve.
- Fresh out the oven letting it cool down. My braid broke a bit. I hope you enjoy!!!!!
Tips for perfect olive oil bread. I’ve made these in a non-stick skillet and a cast-iron skillet. I found a non-stick skillet to be the easiest, but either pan will work. Adding a few fresh or dried herbs is an excellent way to add a little extra flavor. I’ve experimented with rosemary and parsley, and both added a subtle hint of flavor.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food olive oil bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com