Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, classic arabian shwarma/chicken pita roll. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This Chicken Shawarma recipe is going to knock your socks off! Just a handful of every day spices makes an incredible Chicken Shawarma marinade that infuses the chicken with exotic Middle Eastern flavours. In this video we will also.
Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have classic arabian shwarma/chicken pita roll using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll:
- Take Pita bread
- Get 2 – 3 cups Maida
- Make ready 1 – 2 tablespoons Ghee Oil /
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Get 1 teaspoon Yeast
- Get 3/4 teaspoon Sugar
- Get 1 cup water warm
- Make ready grease oil to
- Make ready Filling
- Get 4 – 5 Chicken Marinated pieces
- Get 2 Tomatoes sliced
- Prepare 1 – 2 lettuce leaves
- Get 1 number Onions sliced finely
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Get 1/4 cup Corainder chopped
- Take 1 – 2 tablespoons tahini sauce
- Make ready Mint leaves
- Prepare Tahini Sauce
- Take 1 cup sesame seeds White
- Make ready 4 – 5 Garlic chopped
- Get 1 – 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Get pinch Salt a
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Chaat masala
- Prepare 2 – 4 tablespoons Oil
- Make ready 1 teaspoons Pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup Curd
- Get / mintcoriander chopped to garnish
Middle Eastern chicken shawarma is a delicious pita sandwich recipe made with thinly sliced seasoned chicken, veggies, and sauce wrapped in a pita bread. Shawarma is the ultimate on-the-go meal. If you’ve never had shawarma, you are truly missing out on a delightful quick meal. How to make Shawarma-A Middle Eastern speciality – grilled Chicken wrapped in pita breads and served with yogurt sauce and salad.
Steps to make Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll:
- For pita bread, Combine the maida, salt, ghee and mix well..put the yeast and sugar along with the warm water for fermentation for 10-15 minutes. Then add to the dry mix and add enough water to make a sticky dough..add the last oil and then wrap in a cling film. Keep aside for at least 2-3 hours to rise.
- Meanwhile marinate the chicken pieces (boneless) in garlic chopped, pepper,salt,curd, and bit of lemon juice, with Italian herbs. Keep for 1 hour minimum. Shallow fry them and then shred them.
- Tahini sauce, roast the sesame seeds till fragrant and nicely brown. Blend well in a food processor or mixer well with some oil, till a fine paste. Add the other ingredients and blend well. Later mix with the curd and garnish with the choice of leaves.
- Now, after the rising of the pita dough, divide to atleast 6-7 orange size balls and let it sit again for another 15 minutes. Then on a flat surface, dust with maida, and nicely flatten to a circle and then grill it on a preheated tawa for 2 minutes on each side, pressing it nicely to puff up.
- Then spread mayo, and tahini sauce on each pita bread, generously add chicken pieces, tomatoes and onion. If you have lettuce, then you can put it as a bed for the remaining ingredients.Finely garnish with coriander, mint leaves. Serve hot with ketchup or just have it like that!!
Once the chicken is cooked remove from oven and shred it finely keeping it on the skewer itself. A wide variety of shawarma pita options are available to you, such as local service location, applicable industries, and type. So, I discovered Chicken Shawarma at our favorite little restaurant in Appleton called Chicago Grill. I usually order the hummus and shawarma plate with freshly baked pita, and I seriously can’t get over how good it is. Sometimes I will go back the next day for another order because I can’t stop thinking.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food classic arabian shwarma/chicken pita roll recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com