Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, steak and potato cream soup in slow cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Browse Our Collection Of Simple Potato Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! This recipe for Slow Cooker Steak and Potato soup is pure comfort food. I had the idea to do steak and potato soup, a stick to your ribs, hearty man meal.
Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook steak and potato cream soup in slow cooker using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker:
- Get 500 grams cubed steak (I used saikoro – cubed beef steak, but you can cube sirloin, tenderloin, or other cut that you fancy)
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Make ready 4 potatoes, scrubbed and diced
- Take 2 onions, peeled and diced
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chopped lemon peel
- Prepare Juice from 1 tsp lemon
- Make ready 2 tsp garlic paste
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 500 ml beef broth
- Make ready 250 ml cooking cream
Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT the cream. Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker instructions. Mix water and flour in small bowl; gradually stir into soup until blended. Place the steak on top of the potatoes.
Steps to make Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker:
- Brown the beef with oil.
- Add the beef to the slow cooker. Add potatoes and then onion. Add lemon peel and juice. (These will add a slightly tangy flavor. Omit if you don’t like them.)
- Add garlic paste, salt, and beef broth. Stir a bit.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or 6-8 hours on LOW).
- After 3 hours, add cooking cream and stir. Turn off the slow cooker. I waited for about half an hour before consuming, but I suppose you can sample it right away. Adjust the taste when necessary.
In a small bowl combine the cream cheese and the onion soup mix. Place the cream cheese soup mix on top of everything. Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup. My favorite kitchen items I used to make these SLOW COOKER STEAK SOUP: SLOW COOKER – My favorite one is the classic, the Rival CrockPot. In fact, I love it so much I own three of them.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food steak and potato cream soup in slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com