Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, egoma leaf onigiri (rice balls) korean dish. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egoma Leaf Onigiri (Rice Balls) Korean Dish is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Egoma Leaf Onigiri (Rice Balls) Korean Dish is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook egoma leaf onigiri (rice balls) korean dish using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Egoma Leaf Onigiri (Rice Balls) Korean Dish:
- Prepare Egoma leaves
- Prepare Plain cooked rice
- Prepare Minced beef (or minced beef and pork mix)
- Get Carrot
- Prepare Soy sauce
- Take Mirin
- Prepare Sugar
- Make ready Sesame oil
Instructions to make Egoma Leaf Onigiri (Rice Balls) Korean Dish:
- Sauté the meat and roughly chopped carrot, and add the soy sauce, mirin, and sugar.
- Cook until the liquid is almost completely evaporated out of the pan. Since you will mix this meat mixture with rice, it should be a little salty.
- These are egoma leaves. They are a little bigger and thicker than shiso leaves.
- Add a little salt to boiled water, and parboil the egoma leaves for 1-2 minutes. They will become too soft if you boil them for too long, so parboil them briefly.
- To prevent them from discoloring, blanch in cold water after parboiling.
- Drain the leaves, and wring them tightly in your hands. They are quite tough, so don’t worry – just wring them as tightly as you can.
- Add the meat mixture from Step 2 and sesame oil to the cooked rice.
- Spread out the egoma leaf, taking care not to tear it, and wrap a rice ball inside. Trim off the stems.
- This is how they turn out. They make bite-sized pieces.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food egoma leaf onigiri (rice balls) korean dish recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com