Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sea salt almond seed bars
(no bake, vegan, dairy free). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars
(No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars
(No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Experience Magnum Plant-Based Almond Bar with Velvety Vanilla Flavored Indulgence! Our Finest Almonds Are Tossed with a Dash of Rich Sea Salt and Tart Blueberry Flavor. A Sweet & Salty Flavor that Will Have You Wishing for a Bigger Bag.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sea salt almond seed bars
(no bake, vegan, dairy free) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars
(No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free):
- Prepare 1 cup oats (I used instant oats)
- Prepare 1/2 cup mixed seeds
- Prepare 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Prepare 1/2 cup baked almonds
- Get 13-15 dates
- Make ready 3 tbsps coconut oil
- Get As needed Sea salt
Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl: nuts, seeds, oats, cranberries, raisins, chia seeds, flaxseed, and spices/salt if using. Say hello to our Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Nutrition Bar! Crunchy almonds, seeds, and natural dark chocolate come together for a convenient and guilt-free snack. Always Certified gluten-free, non-GMO, and Paleo-friendly.
Steps to make Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars
(No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free):
- Mix coconut oil with oats and seeds till combined.
- Toast on pan on low heat for 10-15 mins till fragrant. Alternatively, bake in the oven for 15 mins at 180 degrees. Let cool.
- Mashed soft dates and almonds with oat mixture. I use plastic gloves and just smooshed them together. Can also use a big ziplock and have fun smooshing them!
- Line container with parchment paper. Press mixture in it.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top. Freeze for 1 – 2 hours before cutting in bars.
As an added bonus this dark chocolate snack bar is vegan, soy-free, dairy-free, and grain-free! By our calculations, each of these dense little bars contains roughly one full ounce of Justin’s Almond Butter. The Original is vegan and sweetened with agave nectar and maple, while the Chocolate Chip and Honey are sweetened with honey and brown rice syrup. These Vegan, Paleo, and Refined Sugar-Free treats need to be added to your must-make list ASAP. INGREDIENTS IN CHOCOLATE ALMOND BUTTER BARS.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sea salt almond seed bars
(no bake, vegan, dairy free) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com