Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, quick vegetarian rice balls. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quick vegetarian rice balls is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Quick vegetarian rice balls is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Rice balls, or onigiri, are multipurpose, portable snacks. Thought to have originated in Japan, the balls, squares or molded patties of cooked rice often appear Vegetarian fillings are options that contribute additional nutrients and enhance the taste of the rice balls. Traditional rice balls use salty fillings, but.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook quick vegetarian rice balls using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick vegetarian rice balls:
- Prepare Sweet rice (sticky rice)
- Get diced vegetarian fish
- Take soy sauce
- Take stevia leaf sugar or 1 tbsp sugar
- Make ready ground black pepper
- Prepare rice seasoning to sprinkle
View top rated Vegan rice balls recipes with ratings and reviews. Rice Balls with Spinach & Red Sauce with Fennel!!!, Arancini Italian Rice Balls, Cheese Stuffed Rice Balls, etc. These tasty and easy to prepare rice balls are packed full of nutrient dense foods. They can be served warm with steamed vegetables or cold with a salad.
Steps to make Quick vegetarian rice balls:
- Cook sweet rice in small rice cooker.
- Add diced vegetarian fish, soy sauce, sugar, ground pepper in small pot on medium heat.
- When rice is cooked, mixed the rice to let to cool down a bit. Use 2 sandwich zip lock bags as gloves. Rice can be hot, scoop rice into your Palm which is inside the sandwich bag. Flatten out the rice, put the fish stuffing (or any kind of stuffing) in the middle of the rice, use hands (inside bags) to press hard and shape the rice balls.
- Sprinkle rice seasoning on top or lightly roll rice ball around the sprinkles on the plate.
- Makes 1 plate of rice balls.
Italian Rice Balls Recipe – Easy Italian Recipes. Best known are the non vegetarian dishes of chicken, pork and meat. · Onigiri (Japanese Rice Balls) – Stuffed with a variety of fillings and flavors, these rice balls make an ideal quick snack and are a fun alternative to sandwiches for lunch. These cheesy deep-fried rice balls are served with Italian dinners as a side like a bread. They’re great with sauce and pasta dishes. Drain on paper towels and serve warm.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food quick vegetarian rice balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com