Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, lettuce salad with miso dressing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lettuce Salad With Miso Dressing is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Lettuce Salad With Miso Dressing is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lettuce salad with miso dressing using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lettuce Salad With Miso Dressing:
- Take 120 g Red / Green Leaf Lettuce *OR other lettuce of your choice
- Make ready 120 g Fish, Seafood OR ‘Surimi’ Products, e.g. Chikuwa (Fish Sausage) or Kamaboko (Fish Cake)
- Take *Note: Today I used 1 can (120g) Mackerel in brine
- Prepare 1 tablespoon White Miso *alter the amount depending on the saltiness
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon Mustard *Japanese Mustard if possible
Instructions to make Lettuce Salad With Miso Dressing:
- Cut OR tear Lettuce into bite-size pieces, place in a large bowl, add 1 pinch Salt and massage, then set aside for 10 minutes. Squeeze to remove liquid. This process is unnecessary if you use common lettuce.
- In a large bowl, combine White Miso, Sugar, Rice Vinegar and Mustard until smooth. Add Lettuce and mix well, or massage well with your hand. Add Fish OR additional ingredient of your choice, and combine.
- Below is a same salad, but made with Iceberg Lettuce and Mussels cooked in Sake (Rice Wine).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food lettuce salad with miso dressing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com