Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, instant pot beef barley soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Looking For A Great Soup Recipe? Instant Pot® Vegetable Beef Soup Is Perfect! Swanson® Beef Broth Provides The Rich Base For This Amazing Recipe Along With Tomato Paste You can’t can tasty.
Instant pot beef barley soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Instant pot beef barley soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot beef barley soup using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot beef barley soup:
- Take 2 Tablespoons butter
- Get 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare 2 lbs cubed beef stew meat
- Take 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Get 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1 cup diced white onion
- Get 1 cup celery sliced
- Make ready 2 cups sliced carrots
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic minced
- Prepare 2 (32 oz) cartons beef broth
- Get 1 (14 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- Make ready 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Get 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Make ready 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 packet beef gravy mix
- Get 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder(I use turmeric twist)
- Prepare 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary minced
- Prepare 2 teaspoons fresh thyme minced
- Get 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- Get 1 cup chopped kale (I use frozen)
- Take 2 cups quick cooking barley
The beef is tender, veggies are perfectly cooked, and the barley is al-dente. It’s seriously the simplest, most delicious soup. Feeling all the fall feels with the coziest, warm beef barley soup. Instant Pot Beef and Barley Soup—a savory brothy soup with tender bites of beef, chewy barley and vegetables.
Steps to make Instant pot beef barley soup:
- On the Saute setting heat olive oil and butter till hot and add beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix up.
- Add in onion, carrots, celery and minced garlic and continue to cook till beef is browned.
- Add in broth, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, packet of gravy mix, turmeric, rosemary,thyme and parsley.
- Stir up and place lid on move knob to seal.
- Press meat / stew for 35 minutes normal high-pressure.
- After 35 minutes turn knob to vent to release steam be careful as it will be really hot.
- Make sure button is down before opening lid.
- Stir in barley and kale and place lid back on and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with some baguette bread slices.
Get the SLOW COOKER beef and barley soup recipe here. Instant Pot Beef and Barley Soup. Preheat Instant Pot (or other programmable pressure cooker) to the “Sauté” setting. Add the beef back in along with the carrots, tomatoes, potatoes, barley, broth, salt, pepper, thyme, and bay leaf. Instant Pot Beef Barley Soup Recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food instant pot beef barley soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com