Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, yokohama ramen. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yokohama Ramen is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Yokohama Ramen is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook yokohama ramen using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yokohama Ramen:
- Prepare Soup stock*
- Get chicken bone
- Take any vegetables
- Make ready Soup seasoning *
- Take 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make ready pepper
- Make ready vegetable fry*
- Prepare 2 Chinese cabbage
- Get carrot
- Get 2-3 dried Shiitake mushrooms (soaked)
- Make ready 6 boiled shrimps
- Make ready spring onion
- Make ready 30 g thin sliced pork
- Make ready 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Take 1 teaspoon Chinese chicken paste
- Take to taste salt and pepper
- Make ready 2 teaspoon starch powder +1 cup water
- Get 1 boiled egg
- Prepare green onion
- Prepare Nori seaweed
- Prepare Ramen noodle
Steps to make Yokohama Ramen:
- Soup stock ingredients: any vegetables and shrimp skin…..
- Cook in pressure pan for 30 minutes. And drain.
- Cut vegetables and pork. Fry pork first and put in dish aside. Then fry hard vegetables.
- Fry all vegetables and pork shrimp, and season.
- Sprinkle starch water and cook.
- Boil noodle and make soup.
- Put vegetables fry, soy sauce egg, green onion and Nori.
- Enjoy 😊
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food yokohama ramen recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com