Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken karaage made with shio-koji. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Karaage made with Shio-koji is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Karaage made with Shio-koji is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken karaage made with shio-koji using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Karaage made with Shio-koji:
- Take 2 Chicken thighs
- Make ready 2 to 3 tablespoons Shio-koji (salt-fermented rice malt)
- Take 1 thumbtip’s worth Grated ginger
- Get 1 clove Grated garlic
- Make ready 1 tsp Soy sauce
- Take 1 Egg
- Prepare 5 to 6 tablespoons Katakuriko
- Prepare 1 Oil for deep frying
Steps to make Chicken Karaage made with Shio-koji:
- Remove the fat between the skin and meat of the chicken, and cut into large bite sizes.
- Add the shio-koji.
- Add grated ginger and grated garlic (tubed is fine).
- Rub in the ingredients.
- Add soy sauce (to your liking) and let rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Whisk an egg.
- Pour the egg into the chicken.
- Mix well.
- Add all of the katakuriko.
- Mix everything in circular motion. It’ll become sticky.
- Fry the chicken on low heat, around 160-170ºC.
- It’s prone to scorching, so take your time. The outside will become crisp.
- I love to squeeze lemon juice on top to eat it.
- The shio-koji recipe is “Sakko mama’s” recipe.. I make a 4:1 ratio of koji (rice malt) and salt. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148313-versatile-seasoning-from-the-countryside-shio-koji
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken karaage made with shio-koji recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com