Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy vegetable beef soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Vegetable Beef Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Vegetable Beef Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
There’s no need to spend all day at the stove with this vegetable beef soup recipe. Quick and Easy Vegetable Beef Soup. Nothing beats my Mom’s slow-cooked vegetable soup.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy vegetable beef soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Get 1 medium onion diced
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves minced
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Get 2 tsp dried parsley
- Get 2 bay leaves
- Take 2 1/2 cups water or beef broth or 2 tbsp beef soup base
- Make ready 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- Take 1 (10.5 oz) condensed tomato soup
- Prepare 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 2 tsp italian seasoning
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) bag of mixed frozen vegetables
- Take 1 zucchini (optional)
- Take 2 medium russet potatoes
This Easy Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty, healthy meal that will be a hit year-round. A great way to use garden fresh veggies in the summer months or to warm up during the cooler months, this ground beef vegetable soup is one you’ll make again and again. You can find the full recipe here. This vegetable beef soup is made with tender chunks of beef, plenty of vegetables and potatoes, all simmered in a tomato broth.
Steps to make Easy Vegetable Beef Soup:
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient.
- Add your salt and pepper and mix till combined.
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, parsley and vegetables and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and take bay leaves out. Garnish with green onions or sour cream or parmesan or all 3.
- Notes: You can use petite diced tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes, depending on how small you like your tomatoes in the soup. You can substitute the Worcestershire sauce for balsamic vinegar, I love the little tang that it gives the soup and I’ve done this multiple times. You can also stir in some cooked macaroni noodles to make this a beef Vegetable Noodle Soup
A hearty one pot meal that’s perfect for a cold night! A handful of potatoes go into the mix, along with some frozen veggies to make this delectable and easy soup. Actually, I have already shared quite a bit of the deliciousness from my freezer with friends. Beef Macaroni Soup with Left Over Post RoastSpinach Tiger. Quick and easy vegetable beef soup recipe, made with simple ingredients in one pot.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy vegetable beef soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com