Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, potato pancakes with smoked salmon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crispy potato pancakes topped with caramelized onions, smoked salmon and dill sour cream. THE SERVING SIZE HAS BEEN CORRECTED! In a large nonstick skillet or on a griddle, heat the vegetable oil until shimmering.
Potato pancakes with smoked salmon is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Potato pancakes with smoked salmon is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have potato pancakes with smoked salmon using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato pancakes with smoked salmon:
- Prepare 1 lb potatoes (I think I used Russet)
- Make ready 1 small onion
- Get 1/2 of a beaten egg
- Take 1 tbs flour
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready Frying oil
- Take Smoked salmon
- Prepare Sour cream
- Take Capers
- Prepare Fresh dill
- Prepare Lemon wedges
Shell the eggs and place on top. In a small mixing bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar and shallots. Whisk in the canola and olive oils to emulsify the dressing, and then fold in the capers and dill. Drain well, then mash with the milk, season, and leave to cool.
Steps to make Potato pancakes with smoked salmon:
- Shred the potatoes and onion into a bowl (I use a box grater).
- Mix the grated potatoes and onion together, then squeeze the mix hard to get rid of as much moisture as you can (I do this by hand in batches).
- Thoroughly mix the flour and 1/2 the beaten egg into the potato and onion mix. Season to taste.
- Heat the oil over high heat. I use soy bean oil and fill the saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom of the saute pan with about 1/4 inch.
- Mold the mix into balls using your hands, place the balls in the oil, then press with a spatula to flatten them a bit.
- Cook on both sides until crispy and brown.
- Remove the pancakes from the oil and place on paper towels or metal drip rack to remove grease.
- Top with salmon, sour cream, dill, and capers, garnish plate with lemon wedges, and serve while pancakes are still warm.
- Bask in girlfriend’s appreciation.
Combine sifted flour with baking soda and baking powder. In a separate bowl, lightly beat egg and add milk. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and pour in egg and milk. This recipe was created by chef Todd Ginsberg of Atlanta restaurant The General Muir. Applesauce is a classic topping for potato pancakes, but all sorts of flavors pair wonderfully with fried potatoes, including this creative topping of smoked salmon with herbed sour cream.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food potato pancakes with smoked salmon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com