Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pita bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pita bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
Pita is actually a very straightforward bread dough: water, flour, yeast, salt, and that’s about it. What makes it puff so impressively is the dual action of water turning to steam and the yeast becoming. Store-bought pita (like store-bought sandwich bread) is often several days old.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pita bread using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread:
- Get 2 cups all purpose flour/ 1 cup all purpose flour & 1 cup wheat flour
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 cup warm milk
- Get 1 teaspoon yeast
- Get 1 teaspoon sugar
Bread is always the same…mix, rise. Pita bread with an easy dough that requires only flour and yeast, the rest of the ingredients are there Homemade pita bread is the best, soft, pillowy and easy to make. Use this bread for your falafel, ful. Pita bread will begin to puff up and fill with hot air.
Steps to make Pita bread:
- In a bowl pour 1 cup of warm milk, 1 teaspoon of yeast, and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Set this aside for 10-15mins to activate the yeast. In a separate bowl add 1 cup of all purpose flour and 1 cup of wheat flour or just 2 cups of all purpose flour, add salt to taste and mix. Now pour in your yeast mixture into the flour mix and add water if necessary. Knead into a fine dough, rub a bit of oil on the though, cover for 1-2 hours or until it double its size.
- Place a finger in the middle to check
- Cut them into pieces
- Roll each piece
- Heat the pan and put the rolled bread
- Heat one side until it’s a bit brown and turn over. The bread will rise like this. (You need a very hot oven to get the proper pocket in a pita).
- Cook both sides and your bread is ready. You can use a knife or nicely open it up with your hands to get 2 out one.
Stack cooked breads on a plate; when cool I tried making pita bread in the past and every time I failed miserably so of course I was skeptical that I. Pita bread (also known as Arabic bread and Syrian bread) is a yeast-leavened flatbread common in Our recipe is intended to make a pita bread with pockets. And originally, we cooked the pita bread. How to make homemade pita bread. This Pita bread recipe is so simple.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com