Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oven baked teriyaki chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oven baked teriyaki chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Make ready 600-800 g Chicken Thigh Fillets
- Make ready Salt
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons Juice from grated Ginger
- Get 2 tablespoons Mirin
- Take 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Get 4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Prepare Oil
- Make ready Japanese Mayonnaise
- Get Spring Onions
Instructions to make Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Sprinkle some salt over Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Combine the juice from grated Ginger, Mirin, Sugar and Soy Sauce to make marinade. Add Chicken to the marinade and marinate for at least half an hour.
- Preheat oven 220 to 230 ºC. Place chicken on an oven baking tray. Sprinkle or spray some oil over. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown.
- Cut chicken into bite sizes and serve with sprinkled chopped Spring Onions and Japanese Mayonnaise.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food oven baked teriyaki chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com