Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, quickfix dinner chole poori. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quickfix dinner chole poori is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Quickfix dinner chole poori is something which I have loved my entire life.
In Tamil Nadu, Chola poori is a very popular lunch/dinner dish in restaurants. Usually, it is served with channa masala. Chole stands for a spicy curry made with white chickpeas/ channa and bhature is a fried Indian flatbread.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook quickfix dinner chole poori using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quickfix dinner chole poori:
- Get Boiled channa(chickpeas)
- Prepare Atta (wheat flour)mixed to a dough to roll out poori’s
- Take Tomatoes ground and pureed
- Take Finely chopped onions
- Prepare Ginger and garlic paste
- Take Finely chopped green chillies
- Make ready garam masala
- Prepare coriander powder
- Prepare red chilli powder
- Make ready Cumin seeds
- Make ready Salt
From kuttu ki poori recipe to palak or beetroot puri, we have it all along with key ingredients and a step by step process. Easy chole masala recipe without onion, garlic, and tomato, perfect side dish for chapati, poori, and bhatura. We usually make chole masala in an onion and tomato-based gravy. I have already posted a no onion no garlic version of channa masala with video.
Steps to make Quickfix dinner chole poori:
- Firstly,take a kadai,add oil,cumin seeds,ginger and garlic paste,onions and saute it,untill translucent.
- Then add tomato puree and cook it for three minutes,then add chopped green chillies and saute them.
- Now,add one cup of boiled chanaand add chilli powder,garam masal and coriander powder, stir them until it combines well.add salt as per the taste.
- Lastly,1/4 th cup chanais left out,grund them to a paste and add it to the chanamasal and add water to adjust to the gravy consistency.
- Now,roll out poori’s and fry them in oil and Steve them with chole masala.Garnish chole with coriander leaves and onions to enhance the taste.ready to serve.
This is an easy chole masala without the addition of onion or tomato. This recipe is ideal for a lavish breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can pair it with piping hot poori or rice. To intensify the colour of the sabzi, the recipe also uses an old and trusted hack of adding tea leaves. Yes, tea leaves help give masala chana a rich, dark colour.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quickfix dinner chole poori recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com