Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, kefta kabob. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kefta Kabob is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Kefta Kabob is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Kefta is ground beef or lamb, mixed with a variety of herbs and spices. It makes a superb kebab and is the foundation of other Moroccan dishes. I was watching the latest Food Safari series called Fire the other night which showcases food from around the world cooked over charcoals and in.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook kefta kabob using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kefta Kabob:
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Take 1/2 cup finely diced onion (yellow or spanish)
- Make ready 1 fresh finely chopped garlic clove
- Make ready 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Get 1 tsp cumin
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Take 1 lb ground beef (I like 80/20)
- Prepare 1 tsp chili pepper flakes (if desired)
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
The way kofta kebabs are traditionally make is by either forming the meat around metal skewers over an open grill or by creating a cigar or. Kofta kebab is one of the most popular dishes in Greece, served in every tavern and for good reason. To prepare a traditional lamb kofta kebab recipe, the minced meat is. Grilled lamb kofta made with onion and spices and then shaped and skewered onto kebabs.
Steps to make Kefta Kabob:
- mix all ingredients by hand in a bowl except for oil, until well incorporated for about 1 minute.
- Form into golf ball size balls and flatten into 1/2 inch thick oval patties.
- Place patties on plate and put in fridge for atleast 20 to 30 minutes to let ingredients incorporate. You can do this the night before and let sit overnight.
- Before cooking, take meat out for atleast 5 to 10 min to bring closer to room temperature so meat cooks evenly.
- Heat Oil in nonstick pan or grill pan on med – high heat. When oil is heated place about 6 patties to sautee leaving room between, so it can sear and not steam.
- Let sear for 3 to 4 min on each side. You should have a beautiful caramelized brown finish.
- You can place on paper towel or wire rack to rest until all pieces are cooked.
- patties can be served in warm pita bread with hummus and/or tzatziki sauce. Feel free to add tahini sauce or a spicy chili sauce for heat! can also be served along a side of rice ( basmati or jasmine rice preferred)
- During the summer this dish is best on the grill bc of the great char flavor you get! same cooking method, med high heat, 3 to 4 min each side. let them rest for a couple min to retain moisture.
A grain-free and paleo entree for spring grilling season. Brush the kofta generously with oil and lightly oil the bars of the barbecue or griddle. Cook for five minutes, turning occasionally, until browned all over and cooked through. Kofta Kebab/ Kebab Koobideh (Minced meat kebabs). Kofta Kebabs are a delicious combination of meat and warm spices that make a great addition to your regular meal rotation.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kefta kabob recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com