Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, southern sweet tea. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Southern Sweet Tea is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Southern Sweet Tea is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook southern sweet tea using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Sweet Tea:
- Get sweet tea gallon
- Make ready 4 Family size lipton tea bags
- Make ready 1 1/3 cup sugar
- Prepare 1 medium size pot(i only use this pot for tea)
- Get 3 lemons
- Take 1 cold water
- Get 1 gallon size glass container
Instructions to make Southern Sweet Tea:
- turn burner on a medium low
- fill pot 3 quarters of the way full with cold water and place tea bags inside
- set the pot on the burner and leave it there for about 20 minutes
- do not let the water come to a complete a boil
- add sugar to the gallon container
- pour about 3 cups of cold water into picture
- remove the tea bags from water and pour tea over sugar water
- stir well
- fill glass with ice then add tea and garnish with lemon slice.
- note do not cover untill all steam has risen …to keep from going sour
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food southern sweet tea recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com