Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, inari sushi for cherry-blossom viewing. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Inari Sushi for Cherry-blossom Viewing is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Inari Sushi for Cherry-blossom Viewing is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have inari sushi for cherry-blossom viewing using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Inari Sushi for Cherry-blossom Viewing:
- Take 10 Aburaage (for the inari sushi)
- Prepare 5 tbsp ☆ Sugar
- Make ready 5 tbsp ☆ Sake
- Prepare 5 tbsp ☆ Water
- Take 4 tbsp ☆ Soy sauce
- Make ready 4 tbsp ☆ Mirin
- Prepare 700 grams White rice
- Prepare 30 ml Sushi vinegar
- Take 1 to 2 tablespoons Toasted white sesame seeds
- Prepare 50 grams Lotus roots
- Get 4 Salt-preserved cherry blossoms
Instructions to make Inari Sushi for Cherry-blossom Viewing:
- Cut the lotus roots into about 1 cm square slices. Boil them in hot water with some vinegar and sugar (not on the recipe ingredients) for just about 3 minutes to keep their texture. Transfer the lotus roots and the soup in a bowl and cool it down.
- Put all the ☆ ingredients and the aburaage in a pot. Put a small drop lid and let it simmer for a while. – (I use a makeshift drop lid by poking holes in a circular sheet of parchment paper)
- Put all the ☆ ingredients and the aburaage into a pot. Place on a small drop lid and let it simmer for a while. (I make some holes on a cooking sheet and use it as a drop lid.)
- Simmer it until golden brown. Drain a little bit of the seasoning sauce away but not completely. (It can dry out if you drain away too much.)
- Wash the salted cherry-blossoms in water quickly and soak them in water for about 15 minutes to take out the salt. Break apart the cherry-blossoms and drain them with a paper towel.
- Put the rice in a bowl when the rice is ready, sprinkle some vinegar, mix it like you are cutting it with a rice scoop, and let it cool down. Add the lotus roots, cherry-blossoms and white sesame seeds too and mix.
- Stuff the rice from Step 8 into the aburaage from Step 9. Stuff the rice gently after stuffing the corners of the aburaage as you open up them so that they look nice and plump but keep their softness. Fold in the open side and you’re all done.
- *Using red ginger pickles and nozawana would also give your rice a beautiful color.
- If you keep the boiled lotus roots in the juice of red pickled ginger in some sugar overnight, they’ll become pink as well.
- “Beautiful Forever! Salted Cherry-Blossom (in Plum Vinegar)” would be a good choice for the cherry blossoms. You can of course use store-bought ones.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food inari sushi for cherry-blossom viewing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com