Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, leek, pork, and miso fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leek, Pork, and Miso Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Leek, Pork, and Miso Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have leek, pork, and miso fried rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leek, Pork, and Miso Fried Rice:
- Get 130 grams Thinly sliced pork off cuts
- Prepare 1/2 stalk Japanese leek
- Prepare 540 grams Cold cooked rice
- Prepare 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 Katakuriko
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp Miso
- Take 2/3 tbsp Shiro-dashi
- Get 1 tbsp Sesame oil
Steps to make Leek, Pork, and Miso Fried Rice:
- Chop up the pork to about 1.5cm, season with salt and pepper, and coat with katakuriko. Slice the leek thinly.
- Pour sesame oil in a heated pan and stir fry the pork. When the meat changes color, add the leek and continue stir frying.
- Add cold rice to the pan, and stir fry while mixing everything well. Add the miso and shiro-dashi, stir fry some more, and done!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food leek, pork, and miso fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com