Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ginger miso stir-fry with pork for bento. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ginger Miso Stir-fry with Pork for Bento is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Ginger Miso Stir-fry with Pork for Bento is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have ginger miso stir-fry with pork for bento using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Miso Stir-fry with Pork for Bento:
- Make ready 300 grams Thinly sliced pork loin for ginger pork
- Prepare 1 dash Plain flour
- Get 1 tsp ●Blended miso
- Make ready 1 tbsp ●Soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp ●Sugar
- Take 1 tbsp ●Mirin
- Get 1 tbsp ●Sake
- Prepare 1 tsp ●Vinegar
- Make ready 2 teaspoons, grated ●Ginger
- Take 1 Toasted sesame seeds
- Get 1 Vegetable oil
Steps to make Ginger Miso Stir-fry with Pork for Bento:
- [Seasonings] Mix the ingredients marked ● together.
- Cut the pork into easy to eat lengths, and lightly coat with flour. Coat a frying pan with vegetable oil, turn on the heat and add the meat.
- Turn the meat over when the surface has turned white. When it is starting to turn brown, add the seasonings from Step 1.
- When the sauce has thickened, turn the meat over again, and simmer until shiny. Sprinkle on some sesame seeds if you like.
- [Ginger Miso Stir Fry Bento] Pickled ginger, green onion and egg / spinach with ponzu sauce / fish sausage / shumai and konnyaku – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143822-stewed-konnyaku
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ginger miso stir-fry with pork for bento recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com