Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, prawn takikomi gohan. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Prawn Takikomi Gohan is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Prawn Takikomi Gohan is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Takikomi Gohan is a Japanese mixed rice recipe made with seasonal ingredients, this comforting dish is perfect to enjoy with simple meals. Takikomi Gohan (炊き込みご飯) is a wonderful and comforting Japanese mixed rice recipe made with seasonal ingredients. This recipe is also gluten free!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook prawn takikomi gohan using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Takikomi Gohan:
- Prepare 3 cups Rice *180ml cup
- Make ready 1 Onion *finely chopped
- Take Vegetable Stock or Seafood Stock (OR Water & Stock Cube)
- Take 1 tablespoon Finely Chopped Parsley
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Get 1/2-1 cup Frozen Peas & Corn
- Prepare 200 g Raw Prawns
- Prepare Salt & Pepper
The ingredients of takikomi gohan are cooked with the rice; in a similar preparation, maze gohan (混ぜ御飯). Takikomi Gohan is seasoned steamed rice with meat and vegetables. It’s also called Gomoku Takikomi Gohan can be eaten at restaurants like Kamameshi restaurants specialized in Takikomi. Reviews for: Photos of Japanese Shiitake & Vegetable Rice (Takikomi Gohan).
Steps to make Prawn Takikomi Gohan:
- Prepare the Prawns. If you use Frozen Prawns, thaw them thoroughly.
- Wash Rice and place it in the rice cooker. Add Stock up to the 3-cups-marking.
- Add Onion, Prawns, Parsley, Olive Oil and Salt & Pepper. Then press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- Thaw Frozen Peas & Corn. When the rice is cooked sprinkle Peas & Corn over the rice and let them steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently.
Takikomi gohan mixes vegetables and meat (sometimes even seafood) with short-grain Japanese rice. It’s an easy rice cooker recipe that’s both tasty and very healthy! Umeboshi Takikomi (Pickled Plum Cooked Rice). This particular recipe is also referred to as takikomi gohan as we are cooking the rice and ingredients together. Takikomi-Gohan is a popular menu in Japan, often made using seasonal ingredients to celebrate the changing season.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food prawn takikomi gohan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com