Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, shrimp in the style of sakura mochi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp in the Style of Sakura Mochi is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shrimp in the Style of Sakura Mochi is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp in the style of sakura mochi using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp in the Style of Sakura Mochi:
- Take Potatoes
- Get Boiled and hulled shrimp
- Make ready Dried sakura shrimp (tiny dried shrimp)
- Make ready Katakuriko
- Take Salt and pepper
- Get Shiso leaves
- Make ready Vegetable oil
Instructions to make Shrimp in the Style of Sakura Mochi:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into four pieces each. Wrap in plastic wrap and heat in the microwave. Mash them while they’re still hot. (I used a tupperware made for parboiling)
- Use a mortar or similar utensil to finely grind the dried sakura shrimp. Add the sakura shrimp and katakuriko to the potatoes and mix together well. Season with a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Divide into 6 equal portions and wrap each between 2 pieces of boiled shrimp. Shape them neatly.
- Put a generous amount of oil into a frying pan and pan-fry the potato balls. Slowly cook over low heat.
- When both sides have become lightly browned, remove from the frying pan and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. (They’ll become quite sticky.) Wrap each in a shiso leaf and they’re all done.
- Here is a related recipe: “Tri-Colored Dumplings”,. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150598-tricolor-potato-balls-for-cherry-blossom-viewing
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food shrimp in the style of sakura mochi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com