Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, arabian risotto (saleeg). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Arabian Risotto (Saleeg) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Arabian Risotto (Saleeg) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook arabian risotto (saleeg) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Arabian Risotto (Saleeg):
- Get 1 kg chicken legs
- Take 1 liter hot water
- Make ready 2 cup rice (any kind you like)
- Prepare 2 cardamom
- Take 2 cloves
- Get salt
- Take 1 cup milk
Instructions to make Arabian Risotto (Saleeg):
- In a pot, add the hot water, chicken legs, salt, cardamom and cloves and let boil for 45 minutes in a law heat.
- strain the chicken an take out the cardamom and the cloves.
- put the chicken in a tray an place in the oven for 10 minutes in a high heat (just to have a color).
- bring back the chicken water to the boil and add the rice and keep stirring. keep in mind the water must be as double as it should be.
- when ever the rice is almost done; add the milk and keep stirrig untel the rice absorbs the milk. then serve as the picture.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food arabian risotto (saleeg) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com