Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, refreshing summer greek pasta salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad instructions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool.
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have refreshing summer greek pasta salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad:
- Get 2 cups your favorite pasta (uncooked)
- Get 1 1/2 cups cherry or plum tomatoes (halved)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups cucumber (peeled and cubed)
- Make ready 1/2 cup red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long)
- Take 1/8 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Prepare 1/8 cup Greek olives (sliced)
- Prepare 1/16 cup shaved Parmesan
- Take Dressing:
- Take 1/4 cup Olive Oil (or other neutral oil)
- Get 4 tbs red wine vinegar
- Take 1 tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Get 2 tsp garlic (minced)
- Get 2 tsp dried oregano
- Get 1 tsp honey
- Take 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
While you can certainly make this Easy Greek Salad all year long, it gets heavily used in summer season. Fresh produce based meals feel perfect this time of year. Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad instructions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool.
Steps to make Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad:
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool.
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix.
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!
Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix. Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. The fresh, bright flavors of the lemon and mint are a complement to fresh veggies. If you’ve tried this Summer Greek Pasta Salad or any other recipe on the blog, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know it turned out in the comments below.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food refreshing summer greek pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com