Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, minced beef soy sauce donburi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Minced Beef Soy sauce Donburi is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Minced Beef Soy sauce Donburi is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook minced beef soy sauce donburi using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Minced Beef Soy sauce Donburi:
- Take 200 g Minced Beef
- Get 1/2 Paprika
- Make ready 1/2 Onion
- Take Chilli
- Make ready 1 tbsp sliced Garlic
- Take 3 tbsp Mirin
- Prepare 1 tbsp Grated Ginger
- Get Sauce
- Take 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp Grated Garlic
- Make ready 3 tbsp Sake
Instructions to make Minced Beef Soy sauce Donburi:
- Stir fry garlic with olive oil with small heat until it becomes good smell
- Stir fry onion until it becomes brown
- Put Paprika, garlic and minced Beef in the pan and stir fry until beef becomes brown
- Put the sauce in the pan and heat until sauce is all evaporated
- Place some steamed rice in a bowl together
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food minced beef soy sauce donburi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com