Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cauliflower gratin. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cauliflower Gratin is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cauliflower Gratin is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cauliflower gratin using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Gratin:
- Make ready 2 each Yellow onions
- Take 2 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1 Olive Oil
- Get 1 head Cauliflower
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Milk
- Make ready 90 grams Goat cheddar
- Prepare 1 Salt and Pepper
Steps to make Cauliflower Gratin:
- Slice up the onion(1/4″ slices) and toss it in a steel sautée pan with some butter on medium low heat. Come back to stir occasionally. If you hear sizzling, stir and reduce the heat slightly. Cook em down to a sweet brown mush and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Pare cauliflower to small florets, reserving the core. Place florets on a baking tray with a little olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast for about 15 minutes until cauliflower is beginning to crisp and turn golden brown.
- As the florets roast, peel and slice the core, then toss it in a pot with the milk. Simmer until cauliflower core is tender.
- Slice or grate the cheese. Pour the milk and cauliflower mixture into a blender. Purée, adding the cheese slowly. Season with salt and pepper and continue blending to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Spread the caramelized onions in the bottom of a baking dish. Scatter the cauliflower on top. Pour your cheese sauce evenly over the top to cover the cauliflower.
- Bake, uncovered, until golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cauliflower gratin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com