Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, christi’s buttermilk pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Get Butter Milk, groceries & more delivered to your door. Convenient delivery when you want it. Buttermilk pie is pretty much a custard and I think he may have been onto something.
Christi’s Buttermilk Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Christi’s Buttermilk Pie is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have christi’s buttermilk pie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Christi’s Buttermilk Pie:
- Get 3 cup Sugar
- Make ready 3 tbsp Flour
- Make ready 2 cup Buttermilk
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Butter
- Get 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Make ready 6 Egg yolks
- Make ready 6 Egg whites
- Prepare 1/2 cup Berries , I added a little shredded coconut to top mine off (optional)
I made pie crust without a food processor for a long time, and I’ll be honest, I hated it. Maybe I just have tiny baby. Add eggs and remaining buttermilk; mix well. Stir in the butter and vanilla.
Steps to make Christi’s Buttermilk Pie:
- Some people prefer a densely prepared pie, so you may add a few more tablespoons of flour if it looks too watery, it does have a soupy consistency, don’t be alarmed. Also, some ovens may require a longer cooking time.
- Cream together flour, sugar, and butter. Add egg yolks, vanilla and buttermilk. Beat egg whites and fold into mixture. Preheat at 300°F.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell. Cover crust edges with foil, and remove to brown the last 10 or so minutes before finished cook at 300°F, 45-55 minutes.
I love the idea of this! I make the same pie crust over and over and this is the perfect way to switch it up! I LOVE the big Costco apple pies with their super thick crusts. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until fully combined. Add remaining ingredients and whisk until all are fully incorporated.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food christi’s buttermilk pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com