Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet and savory gyudon (beef bowl). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet and Savory Gyudon (Beef Bowl) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sweet and Savory Gyudon (Beef Bowl) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet and savory gyudon (beef bowl) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Savory Gyudon (Beef Bowl):
- Get 500 gr thinly sliced beef (I used sirloin)
- Prepare 1 onion, sliced thinly
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Take 3 tbsp shoyu
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- Make ready 3 tbsp beef broth (plain water will do)
- Make ready 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Get Steamed rice
Steps to make Sweet and Savory Gyudon (Beef Bowl):
- Stir-fry onion with oil using low heat until translucent and soft.
- Add sliced beef, one by one if possible, stir until the color changes.
- Add shoyu, honey, and broth.
- Stir from time to time. Lower the heat and cook until the water evaporates.
- Top with sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet and savory gyudon (beef bowl) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com