Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, egg-in-egg 🍙 rice ball. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Egg-in-Egg 🍙 Rice Ball is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Egg-in-Egg 🍙 Rice Ball is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook egg-in-egg 🍙 rice ball using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg-in-Egg 🍙 Rice Ball:
- Make ready 100 g block bacon
- Take 1/2 cup sun flower oil
- Get 5 boiled quail eggs
- Make ready 1 bowl cooked rice
- Make ready 1 sheet Nori dried seaweed
- Make ready Mash potato
Instructions to make Egg-in-Egg 🍙 Rice Ball:
- Cut bacon and pour sunflower oil in pan
- Fry with low heat for 20 minutes till good brown.
- Cool bacon down then crush in blender.
- Mix bacon flake with mashed potato.
- Make a ball with quail eggs and mashed potato. Wrap with Nori sheet
- Make egg-shape rice ball. Cut Nori seaweed like this photo.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food egg-in-egg 🍙 rice ball recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com