Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy slow cooker chicken chili. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This creamy and mildly spicy slow cooker chicken chili is our family’s staple dinner recipe. I make it at least a dozen times over the colder months. I can’t even tell you how many times we’ve made this easy slow cooker chicken chili in the past few years.
Easy slow cooker chicken chili is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy slow cooker chicken chili is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy slow cooker chicken chili using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy slow cooker chicken chili:
- Take 1 can southwest corn w/ peppers
- Get 1 can black beans-rinsed
- Make ready 1 can kidney beans rinsed
- Take 1 can tomato sauce
- Get 1 can chicken stock
- Make ready 1/2 each white onion
- Take 1 can green chilies-optional
- Prepare 4 uncooked chicken breasts-rinsed
- Make ready 2 cup white rice- cooked or steamed
- Take 4 dash red pepper flakes
- Get 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Take 1 mexican cheese or american shreddded
- Get 1 sour cream
Cream cheese makes it richer and creamier than a standard broth-based white chicken Super easy to assemble – just throw everything in the slow cooker. This one will stand out in the crowd at any chili cook-off/tasting. The slow cooker does all the work with this easy, flavorful, and healthy white chicken chili. This “dump and go” dinner will become a family favorite!
Steps to make Easy slow cooker chicken chili:
- Chop onion. Open all cans. And rinsed beans.
- To slow cooker add: corn, beans, tomato sauce, chicken stock, red pepper flakes, taco seasoning and chicken breasts on top but covered a bit with the sauce.
- Cook for 10 hours on low or 6 hours on high
- 30 minutes before it is done take chicken out and shred between two forks. Shred to desired thickness.
- Add chicken back to slow cooker and finish cooking
- Cook or steam rice
- Serve atop the rice mixture with your choice of toppings voilà!
Pour two cups of chicken broth over the contents in the cooker and then give everything a brief stir. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high. Warm and juicy chicken chili gets slow cooked in a savory, spicy tomato sauce for an easy weeknight meal. This chicken chili recipe is practically effortless. Tip: This chili is great for meal prep.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy slow cooker chicken chili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com