Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, carrot and daikon miso soup – vegan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Carrot and Daikon Miso Soup – vegan is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Carrot and Daikon Miso Soup – vegan is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have carrot and daikon miso soup – vegan using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot and Daikon Miso Soup – vegan:
- Make ready 1 tbsp sesame oil or neutral oil
- Take 3-4 Carrots, peeled and chopped
- Get Daikon – i used about 1/3 of a big daikon, peeled and chopped
- Get Gobo root – also known as burdock root, peeled and chopped;
- Get it discolours within milliseconds so peel then put in water with a tsp of cider vinegar. When you’re ready, slice it into matchsticks or shave as if you’re sharpening a pencil
- Take small piece of kombu
- Get enough water to cover the vegetables
- Prepare Ginger – about a 5cm chunk, peeled and grated
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp white miso paste
- Get 1-2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Prepare some shichimi to serve – or salt, pepper and some chilli flakes
Steps to make Carrot and Daikon Miso Soup – vegan:
- To show how much veg i used – i didn’t use quite all this chunk of daikon.
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Sauté the carrot, daikon and gobo for about 10 mins.
- Add enough water to cover the vegetables + the kombu. Bring to boil and then simmer (with the lid on) until the veg are tender.
- Remove the kombu.Add the ginger and miso. Mix well.
- Serve with spring onion and shichimi sprinkled on top. Enjoy 😋
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food carrot and daikon miso soup – vegan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com